Thursday, June 19, 2008
imagine my surprise!
I got an email today from Mr. Walter Casper, who is apparently a Director at Worldbank Delegates in West Africa – Nigeria to be specific. Apparently, I have an overdue inheritance of $4.5MM just waiting to be sent to me. Evidently Janet White came into his office a few days ago claiming to be my representative.

Out of obvious concern that I am being duped by the suspicious Ms. White, Mr. Casper would like me to send him my bank information so he can confirm my identity. Otherwise he says, “We shall proceed to issue all payments details to the said Mrs. White, if we do not hear from you within the next seven working days from today.” Well, geez, I better get right on that.

Who the hell is falling for this?! I’m assuming they must be out there, because this crap keeps coming. I though the threat of being duped by a third party was a nice touch. That and the obvious concern for my welfare. I had no idea there were so many helpful and selfless people in Nigeria!

Labels: , ,

posted by Jean at 11:02 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: Jean
Home:
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2